Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A perfect day to change the rest of your life

Today is a perfect day to change the rest of your life. The Word of God declares that we should let the same mind that was in Christ be in us. This tells me that having the mind of Christ is possible. We were created to create. We can create negative or positive thoughts, good or bad circumstances, scarcity or prosperity. We can chose today to create change. Christ created love, life, light, prosperity where ever he went. He lacked nothing. He spoke things into existence. He spoke life when there was none(Lazarus).  He called food into existence( five loaves, 2 fish). He gave hope to the hopeless ( woman caught in adultery). He literally created these possibilities. He pulled them from the spirit world into this earthly realm through the power of thought. He said it. He believed it. He received it. That simple!! You and I have that same power to create!! I encourage you to use your power
today!! Create your day, recreate your life. Make a change. Part of my creation is to be in the house of prayer on time tonight. I'm excited about giving praise for a mind, the ability to create. I am excited about learning even more how to create. I can't wait for the lesson tonight. So much to learn. So much to do. Blessings and Love to you all.  #creating my day
~Tonya L

No comments:

Post a Comment