Thursday, May 22, 2014

Todays Real Talk


Today’s Real Talk: My Real Life

 

My real intention was to get online and update my blog first thing this morning. But as usual the day had a mind of its own. Well, not really!! Truthfully, I just didn’t organize and plan my day well. It’s funny how we think we are well organized people, but then when we really start to look at ourselves from authentic and true perspectives, the truth stares us square in the face.  It’s not always pretty either. But I’m ready. I am ready to embrace the truth. My goal is to be the best me I can be. And the only way to achieve that goal is to embrace all of me. My good, bad and ugly.

Truth is, I would like to think that I am organized. And, I am in some areas. But to be organized only in some areas means I am not organized. That’s real talk!  Funny, how truth works. So, instead of defending myself with all of the reasons and justification for not being organized. I have to be honest with myself. And now the next questions is how do I get better? How do I become more organized in every, not just some facets of my life?

 

Guess that will be the topic of discussion tomorrow.  I am wondering if anyone have any suggestions or understands embracing truth about oneself.

 

Enjoy your day and always, always love yourself….all of you. The good, bad and ugly!!

Cheers,  

Tonya L  

No comments:

Post a Comment