Friday, September 12, 2014

#BUT God!!

Tuesday morning praise report: God Bless everyone!! My praise report today is simply, if it had not been for the Lord on our side where would we be? This weekend I found out my son had his first major injury in the military. He is a paratrooper (he jumps out of perfectly good airplanes)☺ anyway, the person that jumped before didn't hand off the static line properly to the master jumper and it got tangled up on justin arms as he jumped. My son's arm could have been ripped off.BUT God!!! A friend of his lost half of his bicep with this same injury. BUT God!!! My son is bruised a bit. His uniform was sliced open, his muscle was strained, but all he will need is physical therapy. Can anybod shout BUT God with me. The other thing is he was due to go on a 3 day mission after this jump. I was uncomfortable about this mission. After this injury he couldn't go on the mission. I believe in my gut, he was not suppose to. BUT God Saint's! I will be praising my God at 8pm tonight in service. I believe he's going to meet us there. Nobody BUT God!!! Tonya L

No comments:

Post a Comment