Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Tuesday!!

God Bless, People of God!! I hope you had a beautiful holiday!!! I hope you remembered the significance of the (memorial) holiday and gave thanks for an opportunity to be able to give thanks openly and freely!!!

I am still feasting off of the beautiful lecture from the throne of grace, presented by the Rev. Dr. Professor J.C. Nelson (he hates titles)  on Sunday. I felt like I was in this huge lecture hall of 5000 students or more, but the lecture was directly for me. I understood cleary how the key to success in any capacity lies within me. We were created to be Masters over all things. We were created to replicate God on this earth. And when the truth of that knowledge sinks, there are no heights we can't reach. God wants to be glorified in our lives!! He wants to live abundantly in and through us, but the key is becoming master of one's self, ones thoughts, ones creation, ones speech, and ones action!!

Know thyself  O man!! Know the gifts within, know the purpose for which those gifts were given and take your rightful dominion over all the earth!!!  I can't wait to learn more tonight from the vessel of God's choosing!! Have to get their early @8pm, want to beat the crowd, there's nothing worse than being in the back of a 5000 seat auditorium!! # living the abundant life

Tonya L

No comments:

Post a Comment